Easy To Write. Hard To Find Something To Write!

~Visitors~

Visitors

10 November 2009

Life And Time: Mumbai

Oh boy, there are times when you are busy in office and you just can’t complaint about it….

…specially when I was in Locker. Our OFFICE has got more than 5200 lockers making it the branch with largest number of lockers in Asia.


And there are times when you have nothing to do! Just sit around with colleagues and chit-chat!

After a hectic day of work it’s very refreshing to hang out in the Gateway of India, Nariman Point, Marine Drive……

…….sometimes alone


….and sometimes with friends



Thanks God for the Local Trains in Mumbai

The trains are crowded all the time; nearly 13 people are squeezed

into a square meter. But life in Mumbai would have been very difficult without these trains. Trains are very punctual, take lesser travelling time, and most of all provide value for money.


Because of H1N1 scare, there were days wearing a mask was a hope!



On personal front, I’m the same old Subodh! Nothing much has changed. There are people out there who tend to change specially when a sudden success embrace them. I don’t want to go too philosophical about it. It’s upto the individual. My distrait absent-mindedness is still very much alive with me. The other day I washed my trouser and these are what I pulled out from the dripping pant……


….And I’m still the same moronic guy. People go crazy about the Rs. 10 coins. So do I.


And yes I’m not lonely in Mumbai. I got many friends to hang out with………


And sometimes (may be daily) I pay a visit to my Manipuri friends and these are what I get to treat my ever hungry tummy…..



Without these friends of mine, my life would have been a difficult one. They have become kind of my family. We have developed a special bond which can never be taken away in this lifetime!



Watch out this space for periodical update!

No comments: