Easy To Write. Hard To Find Something To Write!

~Visitors~

Visitors

08 June 2010

Screenshots To Tell Some Story: Last Update 24 Jul 2010

My Desktop depends on my mood. I believe in keeping it neat and tidy.
On a rainy day like today, this BW image of Electra Carmen helps me lift my spirit! 
 















I am Rock Freak. I have been downloading, collecting all the musics that I love. I have around 38GB of collection and here I am talking about the Rock music alone. My playlist playtime is 941 hours which means if I play from top to bottom, it still take more than 39 days to complete one whole playlist without repetition!
















Even Bat-Man can be a lonely man! Super heroes aren't any different from us.
















Abstract Wallpaper at its best!
















I have been a football fan for a long long time and my favourite team is the Italian Serie A Giant AC Milan. So naturally I like FIFA games. In latest FIFA 10 I took up the coaching job (gulp) of AC Milan and took the team through the season with 100% win Record. Quite an achievement, eh?
















Another wallpaper that I like for its serenity!















This is what is eating up too much of my spare time!















Here is the ultimate collection of Rock Music Video!


















Last Updated on 24 July 2010.

No comments: