Easy To Write. Hard To Find Something To Write!

~Visitors~

Visitors

09 November 2009

Gaming: Nothing Official About It


For those who came in late, now I’m based in Mumbai working with India’s Numero Uno Bank, State Bank of India, ahem! My first Branch was Specialized Personal Banking Branch right in the heart of Mumbai City which is again Mumbai’s No. 1 Branch! Happy to be associated with so many No. 1s. But hey, that’s not all. Now I’ve been transferred to Regional Business Office, Region – I and here we make sure that My Company remains No. 1 in Business sector (read Loans) ahead of our rival Banks.

Ever since I’ve been transferred I’ve been BUSY with one thing or the OTHER! Folks of late I’ve been busy playing games right under the nose of my Manager. If caught I’d be in BIG trouble. But I give first priority to my office work. Let me make it loud and clear that I don’t keep my work aside and play games. My new role in the office is kind of a Supervisor. So my most important work here is to ensure that everyone is working so that no one catches me playing!

No comments: